DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is that Trep that has just moved into the neighborhood. The badging on the C pillar is ES but if you look at the front bumper he has a SE bumper. I have not have a chance to talk with the owner but wonder is this a ES that has had the bumper replaced or has someone been shafted into paying for ES money for a actual SE. But either way it is a nice looking ride with some big wheels and HIDs.

then there is this that I happen to see this Lexus at the stop light on my way home

Did you see the flames painted on it.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Nice Trep....fugly Lexus..

Possibly a new front bumper...or even pillars. I have an "ES" pillar on my '99 Trep because the previous owner was hit by a slow moving truck in a parking lot... Ya just never know...

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No doubt! It is a very nice car and I love those wheels even though the car looks like it has been lifted.

Will try and get some better pics with my other camera. That one taken with the check car camera (Visioneer LX 200) will try and get some with my daughter's Cannon this evening.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
That Lexus is a direct rip off of the styling of an older Mercedes. The Rims even look similar.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
look on the inside, see if it's got a dead ES gveaway like A/S or ATC. Also, see if it's got an oval exhaust tip, 98-00 had oval exhaust tips, maybe leather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts