DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share a pic of what the tips I had put on look like.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hey thats pretty sweet man... how is the exhaust system set up? true dual? or single then split at the rear?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The total cost of the job was like $245.That included the tips and flowmaster 80 and running two pipes off the end of the muffler.

I think the tips broke down to $45 a piece.They guy told me they were top quality.They are not supposed to flake or rust.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Those look great. Do I remember reading in another post that you got the work done at Midas or some other national muffler chain?

·
Registered
45 Posts
ohhh tips...with a "p"...

you had me all excited

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by gaewsky1:
Those look great. Do I remember reading in another post that you got the work done at Midas or some other national muffler chain?
I think I know the post you are talking about but it wasn't me.Bob's Muffler shop did it for me.I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Lycosa... those look great. I wanted to try and find out if we have a dodgeintrepid.neter who's achieved the true dual. Is it even possible? Also... for some reason the pic in your signature reminds me of knight rider! Both the black one and the red one in that movie.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Lycosa nice looking tips. I have 2 1/2 inch chrome duals on my 2000 R/T. If I ever figure out this dam computer I well post some photos of my R/T. Maybe I could get LHS user to help me. Good luck with your sweet ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts