DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
IS300M said:
I only took 1/2 of the pictures I wanted to take, I got so caught up in the show, if forgot some
I know the feeling, I got so caught up in socializing I didn't get anywhere near the # of pics I expected to take..I didn't even take a pic of my own car on the showfield...LOL...

heck last month I took over 700 pics at my nieces wedding, so I thought I'd easily top that in 3 days at carlisle..

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Looks like I missed a good time....AGAIN!!!
Well, there is always next year!!!
I am so there in 06'

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
dont bother saying you will be there in 06 just yet. Last year all of you no shows were claiming you couldnt wait til 05... :p

·
Registered
692 Posts
great pics scott...I had a great time meeting all of you guys and cant wait till next year when the concorde has more than rims and is out of the stock division haha

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Carlisle, PA
about 20 minutes west of Harrisburg.

and i wasnt pointing anyone out with that comment Keith, just stating the fact that i had 48 different members tell me they planned on attending Carlisle but only 26 show up.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
No I understand Gaze. I was just stating that I would not comment on whether I was attending next year. I did not have any problem with your post and believe me I understand where you are coming from by trying to arrange the few mini-meets that we have had locally. I still plan on paying for my shirt even though I did not make it as I understand that I entered into a verbal commitment to purchase and due to the fact that I would still like to have it one day....LOL

I will say that if at all possible next year I will leave for the meet EARLY that way if I do have a problem I can contact someone before everyone is in Carlisle. I mean if I had contacted Crombie and had Bruce diagnosis the problem sooner I could have still attended the meet.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts