DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, where can i get some of them headlight overs?
anyone know if they have them for a 96 dodge intrp,

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IntrepidXJ said:
nice pics....was cool finally meeting you kris!

thanks and likewise...and for those that havent been to a meet...guys and girls GO...the people i met yesterday are some of the nicest most genuine people i have ever met...they are ****ing a great bunch of people...and the good times and laughs didnt stop...not to mention you get to see everyone's cars and get a little help and new ideas etc...great ****ing time all around thanks Randy for puttin DI.net together :bgking:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Heh, 3 pics of my car ;)

.......anyways, shoulda taken pics of the new power seat install.....didn't think of it at the time, I was obsessed with putting a folding chair in Kris' (sp?) driver's seat and calling it a "lightweight racing seat" ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Kris, I'll be calling you soon. And we will have to get my pics of Krisy doing his seat mod up soon. It was great to meet you Kris. Ray, how could we ever like anyone better than you? You are "the happy drunk".

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Avenger said:
Heh, 3 pics of my car ;)

.......anyways, shoulda taken pics of the new power seat install.....didn't think of it at the time, I was obsessed with putting a folding chair in Kris' (sp?) driver's seat and calling it a "lightweight racing seat" ;)
lmao (yea its KRIS) we shoulda did that and took a picture would have been hilarious..oh yea didnt get to say bye to you and thanks alot for the help with the seat!!! (oh and you to Don cuz you made sure that we used the right screw)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sami said:
Kris, I'll be calling you soon. And we will have to get my pics of Krisy doing his seat mod up soon. It was great to meet you Kris. Ray, how could we ever like anyone better than you? You are "the happy drunk".
lmao as long as eric isnt on the phone and drunk lol (jk eric's the man)..yea it was definitely great to meet everyone..yea Ray who could like me better than you...your the "i love you man" drunk

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
interpretblurple said:
yea i definitely did although i took the wrong way and kinda was sidetracked for like 15mins but got back lol..damn tequila shots with matt (the :bgking: )
lol he was talkin to kenny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts