DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
those are some cool pics. i'm curious about 97's intake manifold cover....like where it went? obviously it's not hurting the car by running with it off, but what was the reasoning behind removing it?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well I take it off too. It serves no freaking purpose other than "to protect" stuff. Total BS. I keep it off so whatever little heat that can escape will do so. I only put it back on for car shows.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Coupla skate punks! Ha ha ...only kidding! ;)

The cars look really good...where's the rims?

Man, what is the resolution of that camera? Beautiful, clear pics! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can answer a few questions for mr purple trep, the cover is off because he was planning on giving the manifold a finish of some sort, brushed, chrome, or something, and he had a busted hub cap so he took them all off so it wasn't AS ugly, but he's getting some black opal (konigs)? *shrug* but the camera is a Canon Powershot G-1 3.3megapixels, just about all my pictures I take, I throw on a little contrast to make the colors more vivid. I think I'm the only skater punk though, not sure about him. :)

-Dan :p

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I love the look of that purple color in the sun....and artifex...your car is sharp, i like the look of the front end w/o a license plate. Looks better that way, IMO.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Actually, I just never bothered to put it back on. Also, I want to paint it the same color as my wires. well anyway, I think those pics are really good, better than in person! hehe j/k

kant wait till i get those Konig's !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts