DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know the previous owner of my car messed up my front bumper cover so I will need to get a new one-- but before I do that I had an idea I wanted to try out on this cover-- I moved the battery to the trunk and played a little-- I know not everyone will like what I did but I am pleased and know I can do better the second time around---

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks-- doing the battery was not as difficult as I thought it would be.. took some time.. and glad I upgraded to the police Alt since it is quite a distance

·
Registered
397 Posts
I wonder how that would look if you had the bumper painted like the 1998-2000 ES models with the black parts around the fog lights? Looks good though!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MI---I wonder too I guess if I had shop skills I could try that look out with a click of the mouse..

G-you know I have read other say the weight is offset in the front when you move the battery... I guess i will find out how significant it really is.. by the way nice choice of where to live

·
Registered
723 Posts
I think it looks good.
Any plans to extend the CIA to there with a "drip leg"

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is a possiblity as I am just messing around ... first I just wanted to get some more fresh air under the cone... this has done that ( the air duct through the fog ends right where the cone starts... since I live in Colorado and wet weather can happen at any time I don't think I will attach anything such as a ram air set up.... I do know that AEM makes a valve body which will not allow water to go into you CIA setup/system even if you run through a puddle... just don't really know if the benifits are really there to pursue.... just having fun with my car and I really wanted to get a little more cooler air into my JOEK setup

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
What was your material list for the battery relocation? It's is on my to-do list this summer and i haven't seen too many people pull it off.

Carolann: that picture of a picture is throwing me...is that a mirror to the right or an actual opening to another room? I think that's your arm on the right..but can't really tell.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Carolann: that picture of a picture is throwing me...is that a mirror to the right or an actual opening to another room? I think that's your arm on the right..but can't really tell.
From the looks of it, shes holding the picture from behind with her left hand/arm, in front of a door opening.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts