DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
5%, thats not legal in Wisconsin ;)
So where'd you end up getting it done and how much? Oh, and are you coming to the meet this sunday??

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it done at Xtreme Accessories on Main in Green Bay, I ended up paying 225 ( tax included ) lifetime warranty against fading and cracking and bubbling... and his work also has a lifetime warranty so if there are any bubbles or anything he will fix them.... cheapest place I found around here that did a decent job all other places wanted in the 350+ range.....

I know its not legal at all but if I do ever get pulled over I'll end up rolling down my driver side window and turning the interior lights on before the cop even gets out of the car seeing as how you can't see into it even with a flashlight directly to the tint...

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Looks good. Always nice to get the lifetime warranty. Good price to!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know, I'm thinking of removing them sence I got my tints I really don't race anymore and that just makes people think they can beat me and want to race me.....

If you notice the front one is messed up too.... I can't put stickers on straight, but I guess that would be because of my crooked eyes muhah :)

Tints rock btw, I've had them for a bit now and its just amazing....

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well in summer time I wash it like 4 times a week... winter i only do it about once a week cause it costs $$. I have to get all the little dings and dents, but I swear to god that if you have a shiny car people TRY to put dents in the damn thing.... I got 4 major dents from people opening there doors on my car plus someone scraped the tail and the front of the car with theres. White paint and a big gouge out of the front bumper... would cost me about 500 bucks to get it all fixxed up...... no use if bastards just whip there doors open....

I am gunna catch someone do it some day and put there head through my windshield.... bastards....

:)

Felix

1 - 12 of 12 Posts