DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious how many of us have the single white pinstripe running the length og the car on both sides.

I was going to take mine off, but now that I'm paying attention to them, that's all I ever see. If having the pinstripe is rare, maybe I'll keep it. :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i have none on my ride. but i am curious in checking out the dual racing stripes across the hood/roof/trunk, maybe i'll play around in photoshop and see what i can come up with.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I didn't think intrepids came with any pin stripes

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
They do, I've seen a couple.

I guy here that I work with has a red 2000 R/T with yellow pin stripes.

I'm not a huge fan of pin stripes, but it's not too bad.

I've seen a few black 'trep's with silver pins, too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Odd, could be a dealer thing, ask Ottowkr, he would know for sure if any ever did leave the factory with pinstripes

·
Registered
127 Posts
Pinstripes are dealer options only. No Intrepid leaves the factory with them on. If they DID come from the factory, they'd be non-removable (read - not stickers).

My car has a light and a dark pinstripe on it.

MacG467

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've got a deep slate intrepid and it came with the dual pins in silver, but it was done after the dealer got the car.. they are tape. I love the way it looks though.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Here's one a MADE on Photoshop...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Speaking of pin stripes I also added something a little different here lately to my car that is very subtile. I bought some cheap ass single black pins and followed the outside edge of the taillights and across the center bar. It looks really sweet. I also put a pin following the top and bottom horizontal lines on the headlights and fogs. It makes it look different thats for sure.. I was never big on blackouts and couldn't think of anything better to do with my time one day.. I'll put up some pics of it when I finish my roll in about ten years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts