DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
i have none on my ride. but i am curious in checking out the dual racing stripes across the hood/roof/trunk, maybe i'll play around in photoshop and see what i can come up with.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Odd, could be a dealer thing, ask Ottowkr, he would know for sure if any ever did leave the factory with pinstripes

·
Registered
134 Posts
Pinstripes are dealer options only. No Intrepid leaves the factory with them on. If they DID come from the factory, they'd be non-removable (read - not stickers).

My car has a light and a dark pinstripe on it.

MacG467

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've got a deep slate intrepid and it came with the dual pins in silver, but it was done after the dealer got the car.. they are tape. I love the way it looks though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Speaking of pin stripes I also added something a little different here lately to my car that is very subtile. I bought some cheap ass single black pins and followed the outside edge of the taillights and across the center bar. It looks really sweet. I also put a pin following the top and bottom horizontal lines on the headlights and fogs. It makes it look different thats for sure.. I was never big on blackouts and couldn't think of anything better to do with my time one day.. I'll put up some pics of it when I finish my roll in about ten years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.