1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
407 Posts
WOW-great choice, the car looks like its going fast even when sitting still. What kind of tires are those? The tread pattern looks pretty agressive.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah dude, that car looks good. just one thing that I do not like full bra's on cars, but it still looks amazing, love the rims.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rims are Mille Miglia MM11-2 in 18 x 8. The tires are Dunlop SP SPORT 9000 in 245/45/zr18. Got the rims from Tire Rack (www.tirerack.com), got the tires from Discount Tire. The rims were ONLY $179 (which is great for 18's) and the tires were $247 each. Would have got both tires and wheels from Tire Rack but they don't have 90 days same as cash like Discount Tire did. The tires would have been cheaper at Tire Rack (about $28 each). I already have buyers lined up for the old wheels and tires which are in great shape (only 10500 miles).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mopar Head, my R/T is a 2000. The spoiler came from www.thespoilerfactory.com for $217 including the paint and shipping. It looks just like the factory spoiler (it probably is for all I know). This same place also sells the wood dash kits also. They have a really cool one for the Intrepid that is real wood and sells for about $240.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Great Choice on those wheels, they look great with the color of your car.
Isn't it amazing the difference wheels can make on a car, just after I changed mine, suddenly it's like. Hey Nice Car!

I'm thinking IOM in the future for you.

Charles

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
LOL nice one Intrepidatious. Hahahaha.

Yeah the wheels look nice. Please let me know how much you get for your old wheels and tires. Im really curious... maybe a future upgrade for myself. ;)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
well, i gave him 200 for a wheel/tire
:)
i think he is keeping one as well and he sold the others.

·
Banned
439 Posts
first thing I thought of when I saw those rims was Ferarri....heres a pic of the ones I am talking about, sorta a bad pic but thats all I could find.

·
Registered
299 Posts
cehasgr, awesome rims, as you probably already know i bought the same ones, but mine are 17s. I was inspired by ATF's purchase, and i think they are my favorite lookin rims for a trep. GOod luck with them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts