DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
right...everything else on the back says " this is something other than an Intrepid " so why have plain Trep tails

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Right...but maybe if you could do something else to them....I don't know exactly what, but I'm sure you will find it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help needed!!!

Hello Everyone, I need some help because my Intrepid started to overheat... what should I check before going to the mechanic??? Any suggestions? :crying5:

·
Registered
204 Posts
With a rear end as customized as that, it would be a sin to leave the tails naked. I like the one on the right..though a corner shot would be nice to see how it looks wrapped around the side.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
To be honest they both look great!!! I cant make up my mind.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Just to be different, I vote left. I like things simple... But the right one is very attractive.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It needs somthing, but the one on the right looks "ricey" not racey.

How about leds with clear lenzes, clean and attention getting with leds!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hello Everyone, I need some help because my Intrepid started to overheat... what should I check before going to the mechanic??? Any suggestions? :crying5:
Its not very nice to hijack threads, especially when they are nowhere near on topic to your question. In any case, coolant comes to mind. How long has it been since you changed it?

Back on topic, definitely right.:bigok:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I just can't

To be honest they both look great!!! I cant make up my mind.
I'm with NHogan, I've looked at this thing 3,4,5....n I just can't make up my mind. They both look good.
Sorry I'm of no help

1 - 18 of 18 Posts