DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
is it time agin feels like the frist one i well try my hardest to go
point 1. where well we stay at 2.i think we should have a cost like 10 bucks a car or person so there would be a cash priz

1. i need to get another intrepid hard part
2. get devoris my wife
3.go to meet have a good time sorry to post if you watn to delete it

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
rentapig said:
is it time agin feels like the frist one i well try my hardest to go
point 1. where well we stay at 2.i think we should have a cost like 10 bucks a car or person so there would be a cash priz

1. i need to get another intrepid hard part
2. get devoris my wife
3.go to meet have a good time sorry to post if you watn to delete it
You don't need an Intrepid to go. Just come out and have a good time, and meet everyone.

Between Gearfest and Heat II which I've been to there has been 50/50 raffles and door prizes, so I think it's pretty much covered :)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
rentapig said:
yep i think we should START on a date then go from there

DITTO

ALi

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
INTERNATIONAL meet is something we do yearly, same place, CHICAGO, but this meet more people will show, its in the summer, this year it was in june i belive, i made it LATE AS **** to that meet lol

ask randy and anyone else, i pulled in at THE END. and i had a bigg asssss 300m dash in my rear seats

ALi

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Goliath27 said:
INTERNATIONAL meet is something we do yearly, same place, CHICAGO, but this meet more peopl will show, its in the summer, this year was june i belive, i made it LATE AS **** to that meet lol

asr randy and anyone else, i pulled in at THE END< and i had a bigg asssss 300m dash in my rear seats

ALi

Sound good. Now I can rest my mind, lol!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
:eek2:
are you gonna be able to pry away from school or homecoming or whatever your excuse was for gearfest? its gonna be in like April or May I would assume.

last year kicked ass even though the weather wasnt that great, but for everyone on here thats sketchy about going to a meet or anything, its a GREAT time.

I'm there (and hopefully that hot chick that worked at strats back in april is too :devil: )

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
TRACK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hotel lobby party. I wonder if we could ever get wild enough that they'd kick us out.

Let's get strippers this year. :p

·
Registered
381 Posts
Dear unkut2003

The INTERNATIONAL meet is the biggest meet we on DI.net! Have it come's around but one's a year! We per meet in the hotel parking lot. Then there is the Per party in the hotel lobby. Then on Saturday we have the meet it's all day long. Come nighttime we have a bigger after party. Some members go out on the town some just hang around the lobby other's just pass out. Mostly just just a BIG PARTY all 3 days. On sun day more then likely we all well go to the strip to see whose top Dog.

We at DI.net would like for you to party with us!!
IF you like give you’re input to make this the BEST meet yet
Thank you DI.net

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Knightmare said:
I wonder if we could ever get wild enough that they'd kick us out.

Let's get strippers this year. :p
you WONDER? i think we could definately get wild enough to be kicked out

and im down for strippers

·
Registered
381 Posts
are we going to stay at the same place like the 1,2 intl meets?
if so i say we dont get kicked out just becouse if we do there is no nicer place to stay

ON a SIDE note i like to say when we set up a date i think it would be nice for the whole group to find a place for dinner i think there is a buffa in the other parking lot just a !

on a side note who think's my frist post on here is trying to sale you the whloe ! of going
vote me and i well give each person a striper for the weekend lol :3some:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
01redMS said:
:eek2:
are you gonna be able to pry away from school or homecoming or whatever your excuse was for gearfest? its gonna be in like April or May I would assume.

last year kicked ass even though the weather wasnt that great, but for everyone on here thats sketchy about going to a meet or anything, its a GREAT time.

I'm there (and hopefully that hot chick that worked at strats back in april is too :devil: )

Yes, Pat and i have been planning on attending gearfest for a while now. so long as it doesnt conflict with school and i know the dates early enough, i can take off work. :p He'll be working too, so its just a matter of planning.

what weekend are we thinking guys?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Last year it spanned the last day of April and the first two days of May. This year May 1st is a Sunday. That would make the meet Friday April 29 - Sunday May 1st if we follow the same logic.

For me that date is good. The weekend of May 6-8 is OK also.
The rest of May is no good for me unless there are a lot of people who would like to do Memorial day weekend. Usually that has a lot of opposition.
First two weeks of June are no good for me as well.

Don

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.