DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLDdont have any pics. Y'all know what one looks like. Adult owned and in perfect condition. Includes two memory cards 8mb each, and a 16 mb expander. One controller plus one wireless Mad Catz controller. $80 shipped. Im a father of a 15 month old now and I have no time to play it...

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Im a father of a 15 month old now and I have no time to play it...
Well if you keep the playstation then in a couple years, he can play it with you. Then maybe you will have some time to play it. (Do what I do, hand him one thats not plugged in and you play the one that is, always works)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he cant sit still long enough to hold anything. He'd get up and take the controller with him and put it in the toilet like he did his shoes the other day... :fun_66:

·
Registered
63 Posts
You've got a PM

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
willjones4 said:
he cant sit still long enough to hold anything. He'd get up and take the controller with him and put it in the toilet like he did his shoes the other day... :fun_66:
at least he hasnt flushed down pet fish in the toilet yet. like my neice did....

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
willjones4 said:
at least he hasnt flushed down pet fish in the toilet yet. like my neice did....
congratulations on your new arrivel....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts