DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
There was a member a while back that had a nice ES same color as mine named Artifex:

Here are the wheels with the gray changed to black

Another member asked me to make a 1st gen motorsports edition

Charles

·
Registered
891 Posts
Damn MathWiz, that black 1g looks great! I think you’re a little too good with this photo editing though. Now I wonder if you even have an intrepid or if you just saw one once, took a crude Polaroid of it, and just edited it into the immaculate trep you have in your signature line and thread!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
24vsleeper said:
Damn MathWiz, that black 1g looks great! I think you’re a little too good with this photo editing though. Now I wonder if you even have an intrepid or if you just saw one once, took a crude Polaroid of it, and just edited it into the immaculate trep you have in your signature line and thread!
I wish I could have used photoshoped money for new bearings and four wheel alignment I paid for this afternoon.

Oh, BTW, I teach photoshop for a living.

Charles

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
95Intrepisize said:
Charles, Im betting your a professor of some sort at San Diego State? What type of Major would someone be after using a photoshop class?

All majors are welcome, but I get alot of graphic design, multimedia art, and eductional technology (grad students).

Charles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts