DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got good news for me, i have an appointmenton saturday in Monroe Michigain to look at a new 2004 honda. They are going to take my Intrepid in on trade and pay it off. So i'm going to be a Ricer! Actually i'm not i'm looking to get a nice classy accord or another 4 door. But i will still visit the site and put my 2 cents in and maybe buy another intrepid in the future if the price is right. I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Why did you have to make an appointment? Just curious. Everytime I've bought a car, I don't want the salesman meeting me until I'm ready to deal. (I don't want to give them the upperhand)

Good luck. Honda's are very nice. We have an '01 Accord. Nice car.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I bring in everything you mention including a copy of the invoice of the exact vehicle I'm interested in. (I always come the day before and pick out the vehicle I want, then look up its invoice)

I show up and tell the first salesman who greets me if he wants to make an easy deal that'll be over in a half hour. I never have had to walk away yet not getting the price I want.

Now its even easier. I just go in with a piece of paper showing my discount number and my price is set before I even walk in the door.

;)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I bought a car by phoning up all the local dealers, telling them EXACTLY what I was looking for and asked them to call me back with their best price.......also told them that if they were the lowest price, I'd come in and buy it from them.

Bought the Intrepid for $300 under dealer invoice :p $6000 off.

I just DON'T like the 4-door Accord styling, looks like a Saturn...........now the 2-door on the other hand, man, I'd like to have one of those (but not for the $ they asking)

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
The backside of the Accord looks like someone spanked it so hard that it's swollen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts