DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this and about cried, i thought i was the first, now what am i gonna do?

dude's car...

my car...

EDIT: he even has the same tires i do on my stock rim's....WTF.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02R/T said:
I say you should one up that......
;)
you dont even wanna know all the crazy **** i'm thinking of now. as for the door bumpers, it looks like he just painted his, i have a set of black one's i'm gonna put on.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I beata firebird ina ES said:
you dont even wanna know all the crazy **** i'm thinking of now. as for the door bumpers, it looks like he just painted his, i have a set of black one's i'm gonna put on.

Adda boy ;) Show that ****er how to do it!
I do like yours better though, with the clear/black tails, I think it looks sweet :thumbsup:

1000th post rep to ya!
Edit: How come I can never rep you ideata? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unreal said:
Atleast you got a spoiler.
yeah, thats right, atleast i have a spolier. and better rims.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Does it really matter who is "first" to do anything? I don't see the point. I seriously doubt either of you are the "first" to use paint the trim of your car. People have been stealing each others ideas since the dawn of time.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I like the way he painted the rims but that is about it. The door molding doesn't need to be any color other than the body color nothing else.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Yours looks much better. Don't change a thing. Ths gas door looks liks a gASS door, and the black door guards don't work either. Your rims are much better, and you have the spoiler.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Yeah, your's looks better.

That guy's car looks pretty bad, of course part of that could be the pic he used (who puts up a bic they took of their car in the rain?) my guess is, his paint is faded and he thought that it would look better wet, so he waited for a rainstorm and started shootin.

No, you don't need to worry, he's not competition.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Him painting the gas door and door trim doesn't look very good. The gas door alone looks out of place.
As for him painting the wheels, if you see him on the streets, please, please *****-slap him, very hard.
I also noticed he painted the reflectors black, he was dim enough to not black out the tails.
Is there some paint missing on the kid's front door?

I agree with Gigamight, the paint job does look faded.

This is just my two cents, but clear front corners, clear center bar, and tinted front windows would make it that much more sexier. Maybe you can also put a giant plastic ballsack under your back fascia for the **** of it.
Even if you don't go for these, you still beat him hands-down.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
really i was gonna black out the tail and center bar, also the little reflectors. keep the black headlight covers and i was gonna tint the front windows but its illegal and i dont want a ticket.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts