DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so lets vote on what i should plug my traction control hole with. id start a poll but id be constricting you guys imaginations. anyhoo my wife was against the tampon idea...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
lol, i say fog light switch.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
vary nice, did i mention how much i love green treps,

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol. i need to add myself to the emerald green trep club. soon ill be in the plugged hole club. the bottom pic shows the good side. theres no damage to the other side, but i removed DODGE and the rear peice of pin stripe. its unfinished. that pinstripe glue is a beeotch

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I got an excellent idea. I know something that will fit right in there and not require any wiring - a traction control button.

·
Registered
81 Posts
nitrous button :icon_razz

·
Registered
931 Posts
I have to do this lol, i saw the title of this thread and i so did not want to open it it, but i had to lol. i agree with sander, NAWS man lol

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
i have a idea. put in a fake self destruct button. nos switch is a good idea. just need a container in the trunk. lolol

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
It was talked about this in another thread a while ago and I think it's a good idea to have a button (push button not a switch) connected to you brake light sensor, so whenever an arsehole is tailgating you, you step on the gas and press the switch ...weeeeeeeeee away you and the bastard is left behind trying to understand what just happened. I said a push switch just so you can't leave it on and forget about it even if you wanted to.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts