DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my trip home I made a junk yard run for some goodies. I think I scored nicely, but the highlight was coming across a junked Police Intrepid. Everything was there, from the hard-plastic/vinyl carpets and seats to the trunk mat. Unfortunately, someone beat me to the PCM (would have loved to loose that gov!), but I snagged the cluster, something I always liked, but never could find.

Here is where curiosity chimes in, I likely already know the answer but I hope someone can say "but wait!...".

I have a A/S 300M cluster, am I able to swap the faceplate of the Police cluster onto the 300M cluster and the needles still "draw" the speeds correctly (I assume no)? How about an alternative to having autostick with the police cluster?

Right now the only options I can see is find a 300M special cluster with A/S or have it likely show the wrong speeds?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,746 Posts
Yep, your only option to have A/S, 150 mph police cluster face, and read accurately, is to swap the police face onto a special cluster.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,443 Posts
That B correct!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,823 Posts
Yuuuup! Been there, done that. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn it boys, where is the "but wait!..."? Ahaha!

Thanks guys. I'm hoping one of these days, I come across an Special 300, I want that Cluster and PCM! Heck even an RT or Police computer would be nice as far as PCM's go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts