DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just FYI, I just bought a vehicle thru ebay - looking for Intrepids only - and finally found one with 40.5K on it and went for it.

Meanwhile, I had been playing with a guy with a police intrepid from Indiana to try and lower his price. Low and behold...5 hours left as of this typing...he lowered it to 5300 minimum. 5400 takes it. Not bad. 84K on 2002 a 3.5 - obviously an around town rather than interstate car. Comes with all the extra cooling / heavy suspension / stealth lighting / high amp power running everywhere for computers and electronics...including the trunk.
May even be able to build on the two-tone paint rather than repainting. Cop wheels with chrome centers.

It's in Indiana in case anyone has cash ready to go. I'm not affiliated...just thought I'd point it out since it was going soon and I was emailed about the lowered reserve price. Expires May 8 3:38 PM PDT

link to a quick picture

http://i14.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/00/aa/6d_3.JPG

full info link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-DODGE-INTREPID-POLICE-PACKAGE_W0QQitemZ4636594291QQcategoryZ6202QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Expires May 8 3:38 PM PDT

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Can not sell to Indiana residents because of the paint scheme. awwww

·
Registered
187 Posts
Got some ugly ass police vehicles in Indiana ;)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ummmmmm, I don't know why a paint scheme would be illegal.......UNLESS it said 'POLICE' on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
the nicer one from Florida....

is still a bit pricey. I bid it to 6K but didn't hit the reserve.

The guy says on the page he has more of the same style, though, and with a phone number. Probably started with the least mileage/highest price. He might have another that is cheaper.

(haha, you just like it because it looks like yours :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
LOL...just immagine the ticket you would get if you accidentally forget the flashers on...not to mention thke tint :D...I really like police treps tho.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sad thing is...

They'll probably all end up painted bright yellow with a meter screwed into the dash doing laps in the city. What a waste.

·
Registered
138 Posts
so is the suspension better or the block blueprinted and stroked or something?????

i'm not really sure what the big draw is otherwise.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ryan D. said:
Can not sell to Indiana residents because of the paint scheme. awwww
I live in Greenwood IN, Just FYI that Paint Scheme is Going away Sometime Soon. and yes he is just lieing about not being able to sell it to us Indiana peeps. Cause My Buddy has a cop car same paint... No cops have ever said athing about his paint... LOL... Hell give me a few and I might beable to see if I know that cop... :D I know about almost all of them.. :D

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Yes that sale indicates you will recieve all the sirens and lights and what not BUT only if you a police officer. on the other hand if your not then they will be changes out the lights from blue or red to amber colored lights which is not illegal to have.

·
Registered
699 Posts
that would be awesome to get pulled over in that last one having all the decals still on it and the light bar and ****

1 - 14 of 14 Posts