DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to get a parts list to order parts off of police package vehicles i need a VIN or part # to look this stuff up. Any help would be cool...thanx

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Keep an eye on Ebay. They have auctions for them every so often and they list the VIN# so you can check Carfax.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so yea...my good buddy at chrysler lost the VIN...nothings on ebay right now. Can anybosy throw a vin at me if you have a police package intrepid

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll post items of interest (part # and price). When i get it i'll see how long it is and scan it up making it availiable for viewing...you can print it from there.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Perfect. Right after my last post I thought, more people are going go want the list, and it would probably be easier on your part to just find a way to post it on the website.

Sounds good. Looking forward to the list. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know how you feel...i've been hoping to get this list about 2 weeks ago but he lost the VIN i gave him. Thanx to posters i gave him a new one and will get the list in the morning. Im mostly interested in the alternator, severe duty cooling system and whatever little goodys they may have. Note : these still are dealer prices for this stuff, it's just a way to get it really.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cool! Yea i would really like the parts list when i get my new intrepid! Good idea!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I'm not too worried about the Dealer prices seeing as I get an employee Chrysler Discount (no, not a 5-finger discount)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
the time has come

The long awaited list....these are all options for the Police package intrepid and the dealer codes right next to them. Im going to call myself for the good ones and post some prices, you can obviosly call a dealer yourself too.

Some of you old guys might need your glasses for this one or if someone wants to make it bigger and post that'd be coooool, im busy :p

resized :alien:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts