DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand what the incompatabilities is with the lh cars. the 'federal tune' pcm seams to run just fine in my car.

other than dodge said its incompatible does anyone know anyting?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
Emissions Compliance.....particularly in regards to Kalifornia and their C.A.R.B. BS.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao that's it?!!!
my county dosent sniff test. just plug into the car and see if the pcm is happy.

your a vast wealth of knowledge. please pass by my p0152, rough idle thread. I need some serious help.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
CARB=California Air Resources Board. Pretty much the most restrictive Emissions Authority anywhere. I know....I lived there for over 25 years and had to deal with their Bullshit Emissions testing on a number of vehicles.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
And a Police PCM is probably less HP than an R/T or a Special PCM. Or even a standard 300m with a regular HO engine.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And a Police PCM is probably less HP than an R/T or a Special PCM. Or even a standard 300m with a regular HO engine.
I'm looking to run @ Bonneville in the 130 mph club, I need to be able to do 139.9 mph.
HP and torque are not an issue. they certainly don't do smog checks @ the race tracks either.

so far the police pcm is spectacular.:cop:

·
Registered
310 Posts
You got a computer from another car to function in your csr wiithout having a dealership sync it the the car impressive my first motor. My first swap to the bigger motor i grabbed the computer too, and I'm wouldn't fire, thought my junk yard motor was a bust out of desperation I plugged the original computer in fired right up, never made that mistake again the computer adapts to either motor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts