DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Should he have ever been let out of prison?

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
If not for this crime, fry him for one one the other crimes he got away with. A kid who looks like that must be bad.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
adaptabl said:
If not for this crime, fry him for one one the other crimes he got away with. A kid who looks like that must be bad.
White America and White Canada is the same I see. :dunno:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
If he gets arrested again, it'll be his 3rd chance.
I say fry the bastard.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yup, just goes to show that he was an ass at 12 years of age. Should of threw his ass in the clink when he was 12. I'm sure there would of been some happy child molesters in there. haha!

·
Registered
347 Posts
He was originally sentenced to life in prison for the death of the neighbor, but they were able to appeal the sentence because he has a learning disability or mental instability or something of the sort.
However, he should have known that since his release he will be constantly under the microscope and everytime he screws up, the validity of his release will always be in question.
Learning impairment or not, he should have learned his lesson the first time. He should be sent back to jail. He was already given a chance and he blew it.

And with regard to the original question, when I first read the news that his appeal was accepted I thought that his release was valid. Considering his mental state and all.
But now that he has committed another crime, my original opinion is in the trash bin. 20/20 hindsight is a *****.

:auto_04: :auto_04: :auto_04: :auto_04: :auto_04:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
There was a large debate over whether or not the initial life sentence was really fair. We've all heard of playfighting ending up bad and while there is a chance that he really did strangle the victim, it could have really been accidental. We'll never really know and the case has been closed and so arguing about it is calling for that beating a dead horse smily.

Now as for making it such a big deal, I see it as no different than every other time ever where the media attempts to make something seem so much worse by relating it to something else. This would be the equivalent of you getting into a car accident where you unintently kill someone's dog (swerved out of the way of the swerving truck) and then 5 years later, you happen to be angry at your own dog so you kick him and PETA takes you to court demanding they give you a life sentence because you are "inherently" cruel to animals. Does that logic work?, no.

As for the racism being shot back and forth, you know what? Bad people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, etc., so don't you go pointing fingers as if your race is any better. In fact, far as I've heard, the rough parts of the major Canadian cities (Montreal, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Toronto) are all filled with repeat offenders and they're, guess what! WHITE.

:violin:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Fry him. He fits the decription.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I say fry him. Hes worthless and killed a child. I have never heard of other retarded people being even that stupid to practice a dangerous wrestlling move on a tiny 6 year old girl. And then he kept going on her. (The girl sufffered huge damage to her body, not from one move).

·
Registered
293 Posts
bobo said:
And then he kept going on her. (The girl sufffered huge damage to her body, not from one move).
Per a different article...

During his trial, Tate's attorneys argued that Eunick's death was an accident. They said the 170-pound boy was imitating wrestling moves he had seen on television with the 48-pound girl.

The girl suffered some 35 injuries, including a ruptured spleen, lacerations to her ribs and damage to her rib cage, a fractured skull, brain contusions, a partially detached liver and bruises all over her body.

Accident my ass! Somebody needs a dirt nap!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sounds like at the very least from the first case he shouldn't have gotten out. Maybe not just being in prison, but if they are saying that the first beating was because he was mentally ill then he should've been institutionalized. This is also evident in the fact that he knows he has 15 years over his head and continues to be a nuisance to society. Either he is VERY stupid, or he's psycotic. Either way he shouldn't be on the street, end of story.

·
Registered
686 Posts
SilverPoet said:
.....Either he is VERY stupid, or he's psycotic. Either way he shouldn't be on the street, end of story.
:idea: Ding, ding, ding!! :idea:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
...permanent solution #.45

:gun:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Innocent until proven Guilty. Yes, he was proven guilty when he was 12 but his appeal was successful, so someone obviously thought he deserved another chance. Wait it out and see if he's proven guilty on the new charges. If so, then he should have to finish out his life sentence. If not, he only has 15 more years to go on probate. If he makes it thru the 15 years, more than likely, he learned his lesson and really wants his second chance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts