DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like to race people. but this magnum had it coming to him!!!
Well today after working 12hr shifts i was on my way home, I had just gotten off the interstate and driving through the city. I came up to a red light and was just chilling when i white magnum with about 22" chrome wheels pulls up with tinted windows...... So me checking to see if it was a R/T or 3.5 magnum (so i wouldn't be wasting my time on a loss) seen that he didn't have factory fogs, so i figured it had to be a 2.7L....... SO the light turned green and he and i both slammed on the gas and we was neck to neck for about 4 sec b/c he got a jump on me as i didn't expect him to jump on the green.... so anyway, yes i was walking away from him...... But the road we was on is pretty much a speed trap b/c the speed went from being 55mph for years to 45mph about a year ago..... so I slowed down and he passed me. So we come up to another red light and it's me and this magnum again. So i figured he'd jump on green again, so i put my trep into A/S mode....... the light turned green and all he seen was my tail lights............. :bandit: :thefinger

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Great story. Just for that I'd give ya a beer, but since your not here I guess I'll just have to drink one for ya.

:beerchug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts