DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this compay that makes tailight tint kits for many cars, not ours of course! Just curious if anyone would be interested in a group buy? I am currently trying to work out the details. Also I made a set of diamond plate door sils that look killer, would anyone be interested? I was thinking 30 per set and whatever shipping would cost? I am make up a few sets on my days off. Let me know guys...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree!! How do u put the pics in here i tried to insert a pic and it wouldnt let me just says img

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i do not have actuall pics of an intrepid done, i am trying to talk him into making a kit for the intrepid so we can aviod having to paint them, the tint kit looks clean on all the cars i have seen them on.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i might be interested in the door sills, i might also be interested in the tinting kit, but id have to see everything first

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
sneke_eyez said:
i might be interested in the door sills, i might also be interested in the tinting kit, but id have to see everything first
Ditto. I won't commit without pics.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Ditto. I won't commit without pics.

Deja Vu?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Working on pics of the door sills.... my wife lost the charger for my digi cam... grrr.... The guy is working on it to see if he can sell a precut tint kit for the tails... i'll let u know

·
Registered
512 Posts
to tell you the truth, i like the idea very much, but i dont like the material that you chose. if there was something a bit more...refined...as the design makes it look like it should be used in a truck. great idea though!

·
Registered
179 Posts
My opinion is that it looks like it would belong more on an F-350 than a passenger car. But, that's just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts