DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been talking with PA Dan (fullmoon97) a few times about this. would anyone be interested in such a meet? :deal:

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
the meet would be something small. a few hours morning to late afternoon im guessing. we are not sure of where it would be. but my hope (due to gas and drive time) would be that it would be in eastern PA. that would also leave it open to you NJ people too. but like i said details are next to nothing. any input would be welcome

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool let me know asap

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
party at PA Dans! lol jk

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course the Honda will makes its appearance, just as Im sure that your Colorado will Craig, so I wont be alone, lol
nope. trep will be in attendace as long as its not raining/snowing. sorry Will

I take it we have interest?

how would November 26th work for everyone?

Allentown PA?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
lol

ok cool where did you guys want to have it?
well we cant do much at my house. if we WOULD have it there it would have to be a small meet of people i can vouch for with my parents. we can MEET here if there is more but go somewhere else but idk where. maybe that parking lot me and craig went to. idk.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well we cant do much at my house. if we WOULD have it there it would have to be a small meet of people i can vouch for with my parents. we can MEET here if there is more but go somewhere else but idk where. maybe that parking lot me and craig went to. idk.
that would work for me? anything we need to do to your car Dan?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
that would work for me? anything we need to do to your car Dan?
well if will would bring the seats we could do that :)

also if you guys had anything small you wanted to do. i dont have any air tools or a floor jack (tho my grandfather might have had one) so idk what all we could do.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts