DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working out some details on it. Pretty much still need to pick a place and date, but I want to get an idea on who wants to attend.

I am thinking if we get enough people... to maybe have a softball game for those who want to play... cool... if ya just want to bum around and drink beer... thats cool too. Ideally I would like to do DI.net vs. Stratusphere. I think that would be fun, and perhaps can be the start of future meets down the road with them.

We are thinking either late May or early June.

(moderators - feel free to move this to meets section, i just wanted it to be shown in the general as well) :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Let's do it.. I am definitly interested. I have been wiaiting for this for sometime.. I'd rather do it out of NYC. I see NYC every day of my life. I'd rather drive to jersey/PA/CT please keep me posted DjPiLL...

Richie

·
Registered
155 Posts
the tri state has many things to do, I'm down for anything

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey JoeKD... would you be able to meet June 2nd the sunday? Sunday might be better for a lot of pepole. We need to get some feedback. hehehehe.

Besides I wanna see that silver bullet of yours. :biggrin:

·
Registered
155 Posts
When i went to the auto show and asked them if they knew how i could put together an official dodge meet they told me to visit my local dealership and talk to them, so friday, when i went to order my hood cover, i visited Major Dodge. You guys were right, they were really cool, i guess they deserve to be a 5 star dealership, but anyways, i spoke to the guy in charge and he told me inorder to take a step in that direction that i need a significant number of people who want this put together. A list w/ the names of those willing to attend would be appreciated. So what i'm asking you guys for is this, my email address is [email protected], if you are down for an NYC/Metropolitan area meet, email me, in the subject line just write"intrepid meet", give me your real name, email, car model, and your phone number if you like, I'd like to put all these names down on a list, just names, emails, and car models,(privacy is always a concern) and I'll give it to them. I know if i'm not persistant, the guy will just forget so try to help me put this together. Lets get serious about this and get stratusphere involved too, the more people the more pull well have. DJpill contact me if you wanna try and pull this off jointly.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The meet is pretty much on with Stratusphere for June 2nd. Lets get this going. This week I am going to create a banner ad for DI.net that links to this thread. Randy said he would help us out on this. Looks good. I hope we can get at least 8 from each side to make it a good meet and a possible softball game.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If its in CT or NY id definitaley be up for it.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
OK, can you make the meet west of NYC, NYC is a looooooong drive for me (10hrs), can you maybe have it take place in a smaller city or something in more central NY? I will attend if it's not in NYC. Go west young lad, west!!!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok sweet.... so it looks like we actually may have enough people for "Team DI.net".

Hahahaha

I told SonicCloud over at Stratusphere.org to get his team ready. Now the question... does anyone here actually have softball experience?

I have some "towel boy" experience myself.

:baaa:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts