DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
.
Joined
·
9,861 Posts
It's a real item, but it isn't powerful enough to give boost. We have talked about it many times. It's junk. Don't buy it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would you suggest? I want to minimize the changes to the actuall engine itself.

Hypnos said:
It's a real item, but it isn't powerful enough to give boost. We have talked about it many times. It's junk. Don't buy it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
I found this very interesting. Very professional company with good information on their site. They have a 1,000 cfm supercharger for about $400.

Look at the video. Very impressive.

Then read the details. Only works at full throttle and expect quarter mile improvement of .1 to .2 seconds.

Convinced me that this and even a passive cold air system would not give me enough improvement, so I stayed stock with both my Vision and my 300M.

http://www.electricsupercharger.com/
 

·
.
Joined
·
9,861 Posts
97eagleTSi said:
What would you suggest? I want to minimize the changes to the actuall engine itself.
For a quick and easy big power gain? Small wet shot of nitrous.

If that's too drastic, then consider an intake for starters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like a ramo scoop? What type of intake?

Hypnos said:
For a quick and easy big power gain? Small wet shot of nitrous.

If that's too drastic, then consider an intake for starters.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top