DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
DCellBatteries said:
PART NO LONGER NEEDED
I am thinking about getting the R/T wheels and I am willing to make a partial trade. I have the first gen ES rims, (like Wutang15m has on his car), and 4 couple weeks old goodyear aquatred 3's on them which I would trade, plus a little money to even out the cost. I know that the R/T wheels are hella expensive at the dealer and I cant find a single junk yard that has them. Any offers?

·
Registered
65 Posts
check here http://www.aaarims.com/ I think that the mini van sport wheels are the same thing. someone correct me if I am wrong!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Are you talking bout the Dodge Grand Caravan ES wheels??? My uncle just bought one, and the wheels are NOT the same...R/T wheels are flat and the Caravan ES wheels are sorta like the PT Cruiser chrome wheels. I dunno if there is any REAL difference though other than looks. I like my wheels better than the other Chrysler chrome wheels though!

·
Registered
383 Posts
95-TREP-3.5 said:
I know that the R/T wheels are hella expensive at the dealer and I cant find a single junk yard that has them. Any offers?
They're not actually that bad. I picked one up for $375Cdn after scrubbing a curb last year. I was more surprised at the price of the tires!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Damn you got a deal....my dealer said $500us a piece

1 - 7 of 7 Posts