DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta say............... we need to pre-register next year. Even though I did not and walked right in so to speak, we suffered because of it. Pre-registering enough members gets you a nice canopy!

other lessons learned???

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,433 Posts
Pre-registering is the biggest one!!!! ...followed by getting a Carlisle Tent.

Make sure next year you pre-register by June. It will greatly help the placement of our club and the amount of space we have.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
1. Fighting the urge to kiss
2. Are you moist?
3. There were funny noises coming from Dan, Doug, and Will's room
4. pre-registering
5. getting out of the car to take picture for award ceremony
6. getting up earlier in the morning and going to bed earlier too

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
1. Dont lose your camera battery charger
2. Dont forget about the one door jamb
3. Pre-register
4. Bring Food
5. Look at burger before taking bites out of it.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lesson learned??? just to go next year
Every year for 4 years now we have some issue........ just trying to learn from mistakes in an attempt to make it better the next time.

The Taco Salad was delicious. I noticed no difference from previous salad. All the food was good to great! (based on personal preferences)

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am thinking at a minimum if we are seperate from the M class we need to share a tent with the other group?? I think it would look better for treps in general. Look like we were more organized, I am thinking. New people would be more likely to come into our group the better we present ourselves. It would be better for all.

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
I am thinking at a minimum if we are seperate from the M class we need to share a tent with the other group?? I think it would look better for treps in general. Look like we were more organized, I am thinking. New people would be more likely to come into our group the better we present ourselves. It would be better for all.
Probably a minimum. I think one club identity for registration even if you make up a name that all the clubs would register under and even be ez for outsiders/new owners to find. Fragmentation I think causes a lot of these issues.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Probably a minimum. I think one club identity for registration even if you make up a name that all the clubs would register under and even be ez for outsiders/new owners to find. Fragmentation I think causes a lot of these issues.
Agree Hank. Maybe register as one name but have separate identies or something like that. We would have to talk at length on that one.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Start saving now for next year and register asap.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts