DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been wanting to do a repeat meet at my Aunt's lake house again, and August seemed like a perfect month last time and fits with me this year.

There are two weekends I could make it, August 17-19 and August 24-26. What do you guys say? I would prefer the first weekend as I am traveling to Atlanta the week after the second date, but if that is what works then we'll make it happen.

I'll have to get some new pictures of the lake house for you guys too. It's had another round of improvements since the meet.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
It would be awesome if it could be the earlier dates because my classes start back up and so do my lady friend's who might be coming with me. But Im so game for it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
August 17-19 would be impossible for me, so I'm voting for August 24-26.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,556 Posts
I'm good with either sets of dates! My schedule is wide open right now. If I get a job before then that might change!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
First dates would be much better, as that would be before I start school.

Once I start school, its all over.

And elt me know if you need a place to stay while in Atlanta. Itd be free!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
It would be awesome if it could be the earlier dates because my classes start back up and so do my lady friend's who might be coming with me. But Im so game for it!
Aww, cool! You're bringing Bertha again? LoL :D
Either set of dates, I'll try to be there.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First dates would be much better, as that would be before I start school.

Once I start school, its all over.

And elt me know if you need a place to stay while in Atlanta. Itd be free!
Already got my hotel. I prefer to stay in the event hotels so that I never have to leave the party. If I couldn't get in then I would give you a cal for sure.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Aww, cool! You're bringing Bertha again? LoL :D
Either set of dates, I'll try to be there.
As much as I would love to, doesn't look like it. Might be rocking the Prelude if I finally get around to the new motor

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,481 Posts
As much as I would love to, doesn't look like it. Might be rocking the Prelude if I finally get around to the new motor

LoL yea yea, I was trying to wisecrack about your comment on bringing some human type lady friend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,343 Posts
Well, I do need a summer and fall pic of the Mabry Mill.................

I am a hopeful then.

Date? 17-19th is better for me.
Taylorsville is quite close to the mountains. Lots of scenic opportunities, esp with Lake Hickory at the back door.

Myself and the misses are confirmed, whichever date you choose Dan. We'll be there Friday evening 8 ish till whenever it ends.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Taylorsville is quite close to the mountains. Lots of scenic opportunities, esp with Lake Hickory at the back door.

Myself and the misses are confirmed, whichever date you choose Dan. We'll be there Friday evening 8 ish till whenever it ends.
Excellent, I'll give my aunt a call about the dates before I make an official choice. We always are welcome there, but I have to make sure someone else isn't planning on occupying the place already (and get our name on a weekend so nobody else moves in on it).

She told me she loved us having the meet. After we were gone the place was in better shape than when we arrived. She kept finding little things that we fixed while we were just hanging around.

I'd love to have my new speakers by then. It would be fun to blow everyone's mind at how good it'll sound. We'll see. I'm thinking put off suspension upgrades until next summer so I can do sound.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts