·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
besides me and corey, who here has the factory power antenna on there first gen

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I have it. It didn't work when we first bought the car, but under examination I found that the previous owner used to power line to the antenna to power his CD Changer. (I know he had a changer cause the changer cable is still there.)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have it. Didn't it come with the infinity sound system? I love it, because I hate the look of an antenna sticking up all the time. It went bad some time back around 1996, and the dealer replaced it. Its worked fine ever since.

Scott

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I had one on the 94 ES, I had to replace it once. I see lotts of 1st gens with broken power antennas, I think thats why they got rid of it for the 2nd gens. kinda blows though, cause I liked having it,

·
Registered
167 Posts
Blkbute,
You can always buy an aftermarket one. They are available from a lot of sources and shoudln't be hard to add.

Scott

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have it on my '96 Concorde LXi. It stopped working recently when the internal mast went bad. I replaced it with a mast kit from the dealer for $30.00

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 95 has stock Infinity cd player and power antenna. It's great until the winter gets here, then it will stick up. Anyone got any ideas on a good lube that will stop this?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts