DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Has anyone out there who owns an R/T or an ES for that matter, ever had problems with their sunroof not sealing in properly when closing it? I have no water coming in but get the occasional drip into the resovoir inside in which its designed to do on all newer sunroofs. I just want to know if the sunroof needs adjustment in order to realign it,so it seals properly. Right now i usually check it from the inside by pushing up on the glass to make sure it seals.

TREP R/T

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
No issues with mine...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
same here.....tight as a .....(ok, I won't go there). My father has a 1999 jeep grand cherokee and he states that he has problems with his but his has different controls then ours.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've never had problems with my 1st gen, and it's 6 years old. I make sure I clean the seal and the metal it contacts on the roof, but other than that I don't need to do anything special.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ive had some problems with mine, not leaks, but tones of wind noise.

·
Registered
844 Posts
no problem with mine

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I get a little bit of a wash in the car wash as well as the car :p .... but a couple of drops of water never hurt anybody :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your silver Trep looks like mine, except i have the hood bra in which is only put on during the warmer months as for the lite covers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts