DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My power windows and all accessories on my tempiture control unit stopped working at the same time. Along with the AIR-BAG light came on. There has been no work done to the car, and everything else seems to work fine. All fuses are good. Is there some type of ecm that controls these 3 items?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I would suspect the Body Control Module (BCM) has issues. It is on the passenger side kick panel if I remember right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bcm

Thanks for your advise. Though my car is a 94 concorde. Have you seen this problem before on the concorde?
Thanks and God Bless

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Ignition switch, like Adpros said would be probably the best place start. Its cheap, easy and a likely culprit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You just saved me a ton of time, a ton of money and a ton of alcohol. It was the ignition switch..And a tip to anyone who reads this.. There is a good web-site, called "justanswer.com" which helped me make a decision. For $18.00 I got an answer from a Journeyman Chrysler Technician...Not to discount anyone's suggestions on this site...But it was comforting to have a 2nd opinion.. Thanks again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You just saved me a ton of time, a ton of money and a ton of alcohol. It was the ignition switch..And a tip to anyone who reads this.. There is a good web-site, called "justanswer.com" which helped me make a decision. For $18.00 I got an answer from a Journeyman Chrysler Technician...Not to discount anyone's suggestions on this site...But it was comforting to have a 2nd opinion.. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Not meaning to be smug but, You also got a free answer from a Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Journeyman tech for free! :D

·
Premium Member
17,332 Posts
Not meaning to be smug but, You also got a free answer from a Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Journeyman tech for free! :D
Heh heh! True dat!

--->> ADPROS <<---

1 - 10 of 10 Posts