DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wickedlasers.com/

cheapest is liek $150 and as mush as $2000 but its not a reglar laser pointer. u can point at stars in the sky... they go videos of lighting a match , burning paper , cuttng tape . poping ballons at like 30 ft away. **** looks crazy. $150 is a lot tho.... i might get one when i get some extra cash.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Warlord187 said:
But oh the fun. :)
Are you getting sharks too ???? And shave your head ???? MuuhahahahaaMuhahaha
They should make this stuff illegal, think of all the laser vision clinics popping up in the garages, backyards, maybe even mobile ones "Drive by Vision correction" :icon_bigg

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Are you getting sharks too ???? And shave your head ???? MuuhahahahaaMuhahaha
They should make this stuff illegal, think of all the laser vision clinics popping up in the garages, backyards, maybe even mobile ones "Drive by Vision correction" :icon_bigg
They sell safety goggles too. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
We used to have a laser like these way way back in the day before the laser pointer became so easily available. Between that and a smoke machine, we had endless fun. The laser would shine steady for about 2 miles and the beam was about 3 feet in diameter. There was a bridge about a half mile from our house nick named the 'cry baby bridge' because supossedly, some young mother put her baby on the tracks back in the 60's because her family disowned her. They said that every time a train went through you could hear the baby crying. I don't think there was much truth to it, but it was still something for young kids to go check out at night. The old man and his best friend set up mirrors in the bridge with the laser bouncing off the mirrors and the smoke machine filling the underpass. I can remember just sitting and watching people stop and get out of their car being to scared to try and go under the bridge or even get too close to it. Ah what times they were.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts