DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went and bought myself some GUNK engine detailer (degreaser) and completely soaked the engine. I let it sit for 25 mintues, came back, scrubbed it, then sprayed it off with water. I did this twice....not completely necessary, didn't make a very big difference the second time :)

·
9,861 Posts
Degreaser is the best way to clean the plenum. Just don't put it on anything else.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
my new engine is so much smoother than the old one, but it is rediculously dirty and i need to clean it once it gets nice enough out

wanna trade? :wink:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Look how much bigger the engine compartment looks with those little 3.3L's in there! LOL...

It's just a joke guys! Don't take it to too seriously.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
lol i know i can actualyl reach all the way down to the ground in some spots and even change my oil filter from the top instead of underneath, but if you wanna see space i'll show you a pic of my Ford f-100 with a striaght 6, i could fit a small child in there and a keg.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That's why I LOVE working on my Chevelle. You could practically close the hood with a medium sized child under it. If I had an electric fan, then a full grown person could fit...

But I must say, for as large as the 3.5L is and as small as the engine compartment is, this car is the EASIEST to work on of any other FWD V6-V8 that I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Little Girl Eh... Not quite...
That's pretty funny though.

Which one (see below) would you rather see the taillights of?

93greenES - I like the 2 tone look of those green/gray ES's. Your paint looks great. Nice sound system too! Lighten up.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
what do u mean see the tailights of? u mean the intrepid or chevelle? id rather see the chevelle because i know it would hand me my ass. lol. wouldnt be as big of a dissapointment

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
swartlkk said:
93greenES - I like the 2 tone look of those green/gray ES's. Your paint looks great. Nice sound system too! Lighten up.
haha i was kidding with you about calling you a little girl.

and thanks for the compliments!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Duncan, your 'trep looks VERY good. Who did the two tone for you? Did you have the entire car painted or just have the gray done? The only thing that would make it look even better would be a set of ES side skirts.

Good Job

93greenES, I know you were just kidding. I had a good laugh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts