DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone with a either 2004-2005 mitsu lancer stock, that wants to race.

I think* its just the plain ES manual but not sure, havent seen it.

Vs. my 96' 3.5 ES, with intake and exhast stuff.

any chance for the trep?

:grim:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
you'll rape his 120HP ass.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
another intelligent non-helpful comment by the great Adaptabl......If it is a stock lancer, you will blow his doors off. the ES & O.Z Rally only have a 120 hp 2.0 liter. It's only when it's a Ralliart (160+ hp) or above that the Lancer gets some power.

·
Registered
603 Posts
you'll definitely beat him.
my 3.3 beat a new rally art wagon looking thing about a month ago. They can keep up pretty damn good though. he got a jump for about 5 or 6 seconds and I started very slowly passing him, at about 80 something mph there were a couple car lengths so i lifted and turned to go home

·
Registered
296 Posts
i work part time at a rental car company and i have driven 3-4 of the base lancers and they suck,you should be able to beat him no problem

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yeah, as long as he's got the base engine, you should have no problem beating him. If he's got a Ralliart, it becomes a bit of a challenge.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dunno i'll have to check out which one it is for sure, he is my sisters new boyfriend so it's pretty important to beat him to me, crush his spirit.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
LeadFootLee said:
I dunno i'll have to check out which one it is for sure, he is my sisters new boyfriend so it's pretty important to beat him to me, crush his spirit.

Just because he's porking your sister? Now be nice to your nephews father.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts