DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
holy ****, that is soo ****in funny.. sucks to be him.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
That happened to a guy at work with is MR2, blew the thing up on the track, we had a video of it also :) I put the Speed Racer sound track on it and sent it back to him.. he wasnt amused:!)

That video clip was VERY funny though! :) Cheers

·
Registered
167 Posts
I diddn't think it was that funny. I mean it's such a nice car. Sure the guy is a dumbass but such nice car. it sort of brings a tear to my eye when a dumbass does something like that. Like in the fast and the furious, when the eclipse is blown up and when the charger wipes out. So how did he do that? did he not release the clutch at all or what?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My best guess is that the street slicks he was running combined with his 4 wheel disc brakes equalled a combination that horsepower could not overcome.

In other words, I think he had no idea what he was doing, heel/toed the brake and gas, tried letting out the clutch and assumed that he was impressing his friends but, what he didn't count on were those GM 4-wheel disc brakes not letting go, this is why they invented the linelock, front brakes only=fantastic smokeshows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts