DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking in to the LED tailights, so I can start ATF's altezza tailight project. Does anyone have any prices and/or websites to buy them from. I'm obviously looking for a good deal, any help would be great.

Oh, and model types too, I'm not too sure what's out there to buy

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I haven't found them in ANY stores in these parts. :(
ah well.. some other day, maybe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok, theres this website that I've come across: ledtronics.net- They carry lights that our 3157's. I believe these would fit the tailights, front signals also. They have red and amber bulbs that have around 24 LEDS! The only problem I see is the price! About $ 48 bucks a piece- Im pondering on whether i should order one to take a look at... TO GET TO the automotive screen- on the homepage go under products tab-then automotive- in the center of the page theres a section called- Brake/Tail/Turn. Click on AUT3157 for Automotive.... I like the way some of the LEDs are facing circular and some straight forward (you'll see what i mean) hope this helps. If you order one before me post me on how they look.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Bart would be a good person to get ahold of about LEDs if he's still around on the forums. I believe he's the one who replaced both taillight and the light bar on his second gen with LED bulbs.

·
Registered
456 Posts
LED Bulbs

Man those would be nice, but $48 each is stEEP! 6 X 48 (red) + 2 x 48 (amber) = LOTS' O MONEY. Is there another supplier that's more resonable?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts