DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have never been a huge fan of interior cleaners that put an unnatural looking shine on everything, and unfortunately I had not found anything that had a nice matte finish until now. I was browsing the LGT forums and a lot of people were talking about Prima Nero. I looked into it and found out that the product was produced by a local detailing shop (http://www.detailersparadise.com), so I decided to try it out. The product is phenominal. It does a great job of cleaning the interior, but doesn't put a shine on anything. I have not seen any product that leaves a better matte finish. As the weather gets better I am going to buy a bunch of the other products in the prima line, and I will let everyone know how they work. I can only hope that they are as great as this one. Here are a few shots of the LGT interior after a coat of Nero:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nero makes the interior, excluding the leather, look exactly like it did the day I picked it up from the dealership. I figure if I start using high quality products now, 4500 miles, then when I hit 50K miles the interior should look just as good as it does now.

As for the leather I just bought some Wolfgangs leather cleaner and conditioner, I found this on the LGT forums as well, and it should arrive tomorrow. If it works better then the Maguires that I used in the R/T I will make another post. I used the Maguires on the seats of my moms Maxima a few years back and didn't like the results, but it always looked great in the R/T. Unfortuantely the seats in the LGT are more like those in the Maxima then the R/T so I knew that the Maguires was out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts