DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving, and the check engine light came on, but before it did, i could feel the tranny shifting weird...anyway, my speedo stopped working, and the tranny wont shift out of second(Limp mode???) and when i was driving it home, it died a few times, and it had a hard time starting up...any help would be great, but I think im taking it to the dealer tomorrow.

Thanks,
Andrei

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i was reading some of the Limp Mode posts, and everyone seems to have the same symptoms, except I didn't get the P0700 code, just the 1684...and my engine died only when i was slowing down, so I am assuming it died because it wouldnt shift into first, and the RPM dropped too low, is this correct? I will head to the dealer tomorrow to use my extended waranty some more, and hopefully this will all get resolved for pretty cheap

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
PROBABLY a tranny sensor........either that or a sludged 2.7? :p

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, i checked the codes today, and it is giving me the P0700, so i am going to the dealer and pickin gup the input and output sensors, and will try to swap them...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAssan(lebanonsfinest), and I changed the sensors in my auto shop, in less than 20 mins, and it runs great!
thanks for all the help guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts