DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the ride cleaned, also under the hood, trunk, clay barred, got 2 of 4 door moldings off so far... going to buff with compound, then a brightener/polish, then a sealer... hope this weather holds up :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
I am EXHAUSTED just from reading this!!! ROFL!!! Good Job!!! :wow:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Makes me feel like a lazy bum :(

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got rained out for the 2nd time, tucked the ride in the garage just in time... wife got the glue junk off two of the doors for me so far :D

A l'il more brightener, then a quick coat of sealant and the IntrepidBus is good to go!

Yeah, I really need to get some pics and create a sig page already!!!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I made some special hanger brackets for my Yamaha exhaust so that I can install a set of floorboards for my wife... They changed the frame design slightly after '85. Made it out of aluminum barstock and polished them up so they look like chrome!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Productive weekend across the board! I'm heading down in a minute to put the clearcoat sealant on and polish the wheels, then the exterior's good to go :)

Too bad there's rain in the forecast for tomorrow of course :(

Honestly, I can't wait to see that **** bead up and roll off though :D

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
your treps lucky,, mines so nasty its begging for a bath,, but were having storms daily here so , so much for that thought

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wahoo! Done! Even Rain-X'ed the glass while I was at it... too bad the thing doesn't always look this good!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Nice job Brad! Wanna come take care of mine?! :biggrin: You can bring the wifey along and make it a vacation! Trust me...it'll take that long to get my ride looking good again!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In2Deep said:
Nice job Brad! Wanna come take care of mine?! :biggrin: You can bring the wifey along and make it a vacation! Trust me...it'll take that long to get my ride looking good again!
LOL, just book the airfare and we'll be there!

I was looking at my ride sitting across the lot out of the 5th floor window a few minutes ago, and I was amazed... I actually had a few members of the office over at the window sweating it! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Removing the door molding makes a HUGE difference in the overall appearance BTW! Not to mention the added ease of washing/polishing the doors!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kcarlos2000 said:
Hey I got an even better offer than In2Deep. I will bring the car to you to let you clean it up.....LOL

Looking forward to seeing the car in person.
Great idea Keith! Then I'll have to pay YOU for the would have been airfare!

A l'il suspension work, then she should be presentable enough for being seen in person in July lol...

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
pardon my ignorance, but whats with the antenna? it looks awesome without that molding. maybe today ill go shave the focus emblems....yeah im gonna do that

1 - 20 of 24 Posts