DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 8336 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Got some 3000K PIAA bulbs to put in the fog lights. Should be yellow enough?

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Rewired all the stereo and added new amps. Got rid of this horrendous mess under the rear seat cushion that the previous owner installed. None of the speaker outputs matched the fade/balance! All is good in R/T Land now!

Good Night! I could rewire a 57 ford with all that wire

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Christmas Cheer all year long!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
lookin good ron. how do the GTO covers stay on?
GTO covers have molded tabs/ridges top and bottom where they clamp onto the headlight itself. You have to open the hood to take them off or put them on but that would probably help to prevent theft.

I had a couple of pairs of the AVS (Auto Vent Shade) covers that attach with velcro self stick pads. Lost a couple of those at highway speeds because the self stick pads softened up and lost their adhesion after sitting in the rain and getting wet. Nothing like watching one of your $65/pair headlight covers fly off over the hood and windshield at 55 mph or higher. Naturally if you managed to circle back and retrieve it, it was trashed if not shattered by someone running over it.

I highly recommend the GTO covers. Had mine for around 3 years with no problems. It looks like Lund is also making headlight covers for the Intrepid now but I don't know anything about them.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
Woot!

Mr. UPS man dropped a pair of these off today. I'll install them in the Ricer R/T tomorrow. Infinity Kappa 652.9i speakers for the front doors. 6.75" 2 way 2 ohm. Features a tweeter that you can move to aim for best sound and a little switch on the tweeter to toggle between 0db and -3db...nice! W00t!

Price wasn't much more than the Jap brands either!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Driver's door replacement will happen this week. Need to swap over the lock cylinder from old to new door so the key matches. Will install the LHS Folding mirrors and door harnesses at the same time. Should be a fun day!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Cheap Drivers side Intrepid mirror coming up for sale soon!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Also have a complete 2nd set of LHS folding Gloss Black mirrors and door harnesses that will be available for sale. Inquire within! Reply here or in PM! Pretty much the same mirrors as you'd find on a 300m Special but no Turn Signals on the outside of the mirror housings.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Need to start on either the Fog Light or Spyder Projector headlight retrofit to Morimoto Bi-Xenon projectors. Decisions... decisions!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Got a few pairs of Morimoto Bi-Xenon(High/Low Beam Combined) projectors I can sell also. Again..inquire within this thread or PM me! W00t!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #94 (Edited)
I like the current look of the Concorde Cluster Face tacked onto my R/T cluster back...but should I install the 150 mph 300m Cluster I have? Any thoughts?

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I think a cluster that shows speeds that you don't use as kinda pointless... unless you regularly use the numbers from 121 to 150, what's the point (other than to say you can, which is valid!)? If the look you want can only be done at 120, I'd personally take look over function in this case.

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
I like the current look of the Concorde Cluster Face tacked onto my R/T cluster back...but should I install the 150 mph 200m Cluster I have? Any thoughts?
Since this is a Ricer just putting in that 150 MPH speedo should drop a couple of sec off your 1/4-mile!

Seriously, though, if you're pushing the Project Ricer image I'd go with the 150.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,631 Posts
Or just fook it and go with the alternative..... just junk it! :D

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I think a cluster that shows speeds that you don't use as kinda pointless... unless you regularly use the numbers from 121 to 150, what's the point (other than to say you can, which is valid!)? If the look you want can only be done at 120, I'd personally take look over function in this case.
But it's 75 straight up!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Might have to junk the Special after putting two new tires on it!

81 - 100 of 8336 Posts