DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stage 1, Repairs and Easy Mods
I am posting this build log to keep track of my progress, but don’t expect a tell all. The grand plan for this car will be revealed in due time. Until then, let’s begin:

Purchased - Aug 19, 2010

Trip Home - Aug 24, 2010
Replaced inner tie rod bushings due to excessive steering play making it unsafe to drive.

1st Parts Run - Aug 26, 2010
-Cowl panel
-Right fender
-Driver’s Lower cladding
-Headlight switch
-Master window switch
All but the fender and cladding have been installed over the last few days. I also started to clean up the car, since it’s obvious no one has done it in years. The more I work the more things I find broken. Note the fabulous driver’s fog light, as removed btw someone just jammed all the parts back in there.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1994 Dodge Intrepid ES, talked them down a couple hundred because it was having starting issues during the test drive. Further testing revealed a rather odd security system that will most likely be removed very soon. (notice the LED next to the headlight switch) Unfortunately its looking like I will have to replace the entire dash and engine harness to completely remove the system.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grand plan..Hmmmm...Shelby engine setup and other tasty mods. Why is called projec94 if it is a 95?
because I've had too many of these things and I cant keep my years straight anymore! lol:all_cohol It really is a 1994 ...I think

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hard to make a comparison with the php because the suspension was completely destroyed. But this one isnt the greatest either. I'll be going through almost everything eventually so hopefully I'll be able to give Devan a run for his money soon(ish).

the 94 php is long gone, so sad but so rusty

this 94 has 201k on it and honestly its not in too bad of shape. however as told to Devan, this is by far the dirtiest clean car I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The last parts I ordered should be here tomorrow! Save for a trip to the not so local junkyard, I can start rebuilding this thing!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts