DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... i was driving to work the other day and i had a crazy idea hit me... Just on my way to work, i see 5 LHs parked in driveways, and during the day i see a whole bunch as well... not all driven by 80 year olds, all the old guys from RI move to FL :) i've seen a few that were actually customized a bit, so maybe the flavor of person that would like this site.
anyway... my idea was that i work at a high school, and i have access to high capacity laser quality copy machines, and i could make numerous copies of fliers for the site. like, if i see an intrepid parked or whereever, just put one on the windshield and drive away... that would work anywhere, not just here...

am i crazy? i drive to work very early in the morning, so things seem different at that time before both sides of my brain begin to function.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
There are a bunch of members on here that have business cards that they put on LH cars that they think might be interested in joining.

Including myself, I pass out the business cards. You can order them off of the link on the main page of the site, they're free but you have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... ok, i must have missed that...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I made some basic ones up on the computer....haven't handed any out since I nver have them withme when I see a ride///

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you send some to me in email? i can print them out and use them... i think that the ones athiz made are cool too...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
On my home computer I'll e-mail it tonight

·
Registered
44 Posts
cant find link for the promotion cards can somebody pls post it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts