DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2484846309&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

I bought this car outside of the auction b/c it didnt sell. I think it was a good deal and it is a one owner car with every single reciept for anything ever done to the car. And the car doesnt sound like a problem car at all.

Im going to pick it up and drive it back from IL to FL on August 7th. Paid 4k for it which i think is fair since the car does book for higher.

Can anyone think of anything in particular that i should check or bring with me for my drive home? I know im thinking about picking up new input and output sensors just for the heck of it to keep with me just in case. But other than that i cant think of anything bad happening.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
fortknox82 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2484846309&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

I bought this car outside of the auction b/c it didnt sell. I think it was a good deal and it is a one owner car with every single reciept for anything ever done to the car. And the car doesnt sound like a problem car at all.

Im going to pick it up and drive it back from IL to FL on August 7th. Paid 4k for it which i think is fair since the car does book for higher.

Can anyone think of anything in particular that i should check or bring with me for my drive home? I know im thinking about picking up new input and output sensors just for the heck of it to keep with me just in case. But other than that i cant think of anything bad happening.

Any thoughts?

The best advice I can give you is to bring your AAA card just in case. When buying a used vehicle the first few times driving it paint a big picture, especially a trip that far. But yeah, that is an awsome buy and congratulations!!!! :biggrinfl

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha speaking of which i just signed up for AAA b/c there have been several times i needed it but got lucky and had friends or family to help me out.

Thanks for the reminder. I hope it makes it back good. Glad i got the 3.2 though as it seems like the 2.7s have a lot of troubles.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Well geez do i feel ripped off now! I paid over 9k for mine. Exactly the same as that + a rear spoiler and 81k miles. :eek2:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn thats right...i need to buy a spoiler...can you say ebay :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts