DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was taking wife out this morning shoppin and went past our local Dodge Dealer, they had a metalic Bronze Prowler on the forecourt.. Damn thats a sweet car... I slowed down to take in its beauty, then I got punched for slowing down from wife.... Women, if its not for sale at JC Penny they just aint interested.. :)

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I got the same punch testerday for slwoing down to look at a '32 ford coupe that had just been painted at a body shop near me. Wife wanted to know what the hell was so interesting, I explained that the coupe was just about a perfect example of artwork on wheels then she hit me for being "such a guy"

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Yes the joy of our wifes words of wizdom.( I dont think so.)I dont get hit, i get the look. Stuck up nose and the eyes rolling up ward. I only get hit. When i say look at the size of the boobs on that one. Thank god she is only 4'11'and 90 pounds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why do we all get smacked anyhow? When I point out that at least I gawk at cars instead of women, I get hit for that too...

Anyone wanna play a little game? It's called "I can't win". It's very easy to play... The rules go like this: I can't win. That is all.

Thank you, come again.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Si, You should have known better!!! :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Danny
Capitalcity R/T
01 Black RT Mean Black
Current mods Winter floor mats, translucent
Future Mods---2004 LX HEMI

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, seems that everyone with Wives gets "The Punch" or "The Look" can I dare to speak for all when I say we all might be P.W`ed? :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh, I know "the look" all to well, just as well as the dreaded "What should I wear?" or "How do I look in this?" questions. I mean, come on, can you say double edged flaming sword. Just not fair to be pinned in that kind of corner. I do have to say in my wifes defense, she does enjoy gawking at slick, shiny rides with me, women on the other hand.... :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts