DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife whom said "Get a life" and I wittness my car reaching Car-Pubety when
she turned 100k Yesterday... I am hoping I can keep her till 130k and get myself a 2002 Corde or an older 300M

·
Registered
209 Posts
Have you looked at the 200,000 mile club over at allpar. There is a guy on there with a 94 Chrysler Trep, that has 200,000+ on it. He has the only LH listed though.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jesus... It would be nice to see what has been done to it... and its maintaince record.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
you beat me si :) my little 2.5 weeks off for a trip to the garage kept me back. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Guys, My Intrepid has 191K on it now, but its tripppin. I think one of the 9 million sensors thats in that car is bad. I need to get a scan tool to figure out which one. What happened to the good ol' days of air cleaners and distributors???

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by Nick:
Hey Guys, My Intrepid has 191K on it now, but its tripppin. I think one of the 9 million sensors thats in that car is bad. I need to get a scan tool to figure out which one. What happened to the good ol' days of air cleaners and distributors???
Are you sure you need a scan tool. Check your codes yourself.

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey guys i have a 1993 dodge intrepid with 227,000 miles on it and it has the original engine and has NEVER had an engine problem. :) :) :D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
a friend of mine just bought a 2002 concorde, he picked it up yesterday. I have not seen it yet, nor do I have details.

maybe I can get him on here.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Not a trep, but a friend's dad is a mechanic. He has a customer with a '87 Daytona 2.2 non-turbo 5 speed with 480K. :eek:

Original engine, 4th clutch, 10th set of brakes. 2nd drivers seat :D, Its a highway commuter the guy dives like 200 miles every day...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Instead of a 2002 Cooncorde or Intrepid, you could wait till next year for the 300M special editon. Lowered, and has 300HP...not bad eh?
Turbo that baby!!!!
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts