DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dude I emailed ya and got no response like most of the people i email form this forum
respond back to this if your alive

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I think he said that he will only be back every so often. So you may not get a response very fast.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ive emailed him twice and sent him 3 im's and hes ignored me every time.....

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me or the other guy? i just got the good factory gold mags

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey man, sorry about not responding im hardly ever online at home anymore im at school right now but i should be on most of the night so ill holla at you then

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by blkbute:
I think he said that he will only be back every so often. So you may not get a response very fast.
I just noticed that you and me were thinking about 97purpletrep who wrecked his car and bought a Sebring. I didn't even know that there was another guy on here with a purple Intrepid. :p

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by PurpleTrepid:
Hey man, sorry about not responding im hardly ever online at home anymore im at school right now but i should be on most of the night so ill holla at you then
hey im going to send ya an email tonight and since most schools have a 3 day weekend mabe we can get together and cruise
im going to oxygen nightclub sat night after i get done working at arbys(west side univercety center)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts