DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Nice trep! That's a unique colored '97 you got there. Is that a factory paint job? If so, what's the Dodge name for it--deep amethyst? Just curious... looks good.

·
Registered
112 Posts
ooh man, abotu as good as my 97 silverish, some pearl or some ****. wow they went exotic that year :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
oh, helluva deal. another wild 97 driver with a pretty ride. i knew there were more of us out there (my wild isn't from the factory...it's aftermarket).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lookin lovely! I like that wildberry color.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Reminds me of when my uncle trent used to work there at the plant, he brought a red 99 Intrepid ES home for me to look at and stuff. He said the car had been to its speed limiter a few times and once on the way home from the plant too, the tires were toasted the brakes warped, basicly the car was beat to hell. Do you guys do a lot of that stuff to them on the test track?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
No, the only track we have is a BSR (buzz, squeaks and rattles) basicly they drive every car over a course set up to duplicate different types of road conditions. We used to have a program where employees took home a company owned car overnight so we could show it off and get to know what we build, cost cutting took care of that one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts