DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
sarge3 said:
Hi, new here. I have the same set on my 2000 R/T. The only problem with them is condensation after 2 weeks in my case.
There is mention of that in another thread and I remember reading it before I ordered mine, but so far i havnt noticed any condensation.. But then again I do live in Southern Nevada and the air here is pretty dry most of the year.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Steve, if you get the aftermarkets its easy to paint it red. IF anything, get the black diamonds, install them and then if u dont like the look you can get them painted inferno red.

Not sure where u can get the colour to match. But i could do something like that in less than a few hrs. Everything is black on the bezel except for the signal reflector area.. Also if u you do it yourself, make sure you prime the paint so it doesnt bubble later.

i do the same thing for hondas with the black out all the time. They want all black tho LOl.... bcs they have lower intensity LED anyways HAHAHHA ..... MEh i dont question it.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
linuxglobal said:
Steve, if you get the aftermarkets its easy to paint it red. IF anything, get the black diamonds, install them and then if u dont like the look you can get them painted inferno red.

Not sure where u can get the colour to match. But i could do something like that in less than a few hrs. Everything is black on the bezel except for the signal reflector area.. Also if u you do it yourself, make sure you prime the paint so it doesnt bubble later.

i do the same thing for hondas with the black out all the time. They want all black tho LOl.... bcs they have lower intensity LED anyways HAHAHHA ..... MEh i dont question it.
The paint is not the problem, opening the lights up and actually painting them is though!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts