DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting my 2003 SE up for sale it has 69000 miles. Mostly Highway.

Oil Changed evry 3,000. Car is in real good condition except the interior could use a little TLC.

I would not sell it, but my wife & I have 3 cars right now. And I just don't need to have a thrid car.

Any way I am Thinking of Asking $8500.00.

Since you guys are teh experts. Good price, bad price? To high to Low?

Want to buy it? I am in the Orlando area. [email protected]

Thanks.
Bill

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
I am not trying to be rude but I have a 2002 SE and I would not give you $8500 for a 2003 SE with 69,000 miles. But then again that is just me I am sure others will chime in with their input. BTW I did a quick check of Autotrader.com and there are quite a few out there with similar mileage with higher asking price.

·
Registered
219 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
I am not trying to be rude but I have a 2002 SE and I would not give you $8500 for a 2003 SE with 69,000 miles. But then again that is just me I am sure others will chime in with their input. BTW I did a quick check of Autotrader.com and there are quite a few out there with similar mileage with higher asking price.

there being pretty expensive.... just eave it at that proce and when some one thats interested comes, make em a deal and just start to lower. like 8 k or so.

im pretty sure ur not going out on the price i got mines with 77,877 miles on it. Its an 01 and interior brand new, ac i have to turn off cuz its soo cold, and a well taken care of engine.... that i know of. The only bad side on it that I had to fix alot of lil scratches and a few lil bumps it had. to make a long storry short i got the montah for $4,500.

just trying to help ya meng.. good luck in selling it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.